Canon PIXMA MG5720 Review, Driver Download, Manual Installations , Scanner Driver Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
|Canon PIXMA MG 5720|
Beyond the basics, the Canon PIXMA MG5720 offers mobile printing and scanning, in addition to the ability to print from selected web sites. Link it to your network using Wi-Fi, and also you can both print from and scan to iphone, Android, as well as Windows phones and tablets with an access factor on your network. You can additionally print with the cloud, assuming your network is attached to the Internet, and also you could utilize the Canon Print App on your phone or tablet to send out print tasks directly to the printer from assorted web sites, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, as well as extra.
The Canon PIXMA MG5720 gauges 5.9 by 18 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and also evaluates 13 pounds 13 ounces. Standard MFP features are limited to printing, scanning, and also copying. There's no USB Type A port or memory card slot, which means you can't print from a USB secret, a PictBridge camera over a USB cable television, or a flash memory card. Nonetheless, like a lot of various other recent Canon Pixma versions, the printer supports Wireless PictBridge, which Canon claims is offered on every one of its current electronic camera versions that supply Wi-Fi. It isn't offered on any kind of video cameras from other manufacturers.
If you connect the Canon PIXMA MG5720 to a PC by means of USB cord, you won't be able to print with the cloud or print straight from sites, yet you can still print from and scan to smart phones by attaching straight to the printer utilizing Canon's equivalent to Wi-Fi Direct.
Paper taking care of goes a touch beyond the essentials, with an automatic duplexer. Paper ability is 100 sheets, which suffices for most individual use. For scanning, there's a letter-size flatbed, but no ADF.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Review Specifications
- Print Speed (up to):4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds
- Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm - Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi7 - Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility:
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+16, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi - Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode17, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB - PictBridge (Wireless LAN)13 - Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Software Included: PIXMA MG5720 Printer Driver - Scan Utility - Master Setup - My Printer (Windows Only) - Network Tool - My Image Garden8
- Full HD Movie Print9, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Ink Compatibility :
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Operating System :
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MG 5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
Canon Pixma MG 5720 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)
How To Canon PIXMA MG5622 Driver Installation For Windows
- Steps to install downloaded software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5622 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. File name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you close the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do test print and scan test
- If the print and scan tests are not problematic, then you have successfully installed the driver
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5622
- The first step, click the Microsoft windows button on your desktop or laptop, then select "Control Panel" in the Windows window.
- After that select Canon PIXMA MG5622 Driver and click "Uninstall a Program."
- Then you have to wait for a while until Canon PIXMA MG5622 Successfully uninstall, then click "Finish".
- After the installation process is complete, restart your computer or laptop to get the computer back to normal.